Today we received a canoe.. yes I know what your thinking.. a canoe.. but its a handmade canoe coffee table..unexplainable..You just have to see it to believe it! I will even give you a sneak peek...
You can't tell from the picture but on top is a solid piece of glass, shaped to fit and its thick.Under it you can just see a bit of the cradle that holds the canoe in place. Four different kinds of wood and all handmade....!! WOW! With the canoe came a willow love seat, and chair...its beautiful as well...John the builder is certainly talented!
Anyways, the time is ticking down till the opening August 7th, we have the little sign ready to go and some brochures made up to pass around and post through town. We hope everyone remembers where we are and the opening date and stops by to wander through and see what all the fuss is about.
Thanks for hanging in there people.. we are almost there!!!!
Hello, this message is for the owner of Chix 'N Cranny business. I have been looking for my mother Florence Gail Gollan, she normally goes by Gail and no one can find her. I'm worried that something has happened to her as I can't reach her on her cell phone and no one know where she is. I was told by a family member that she might be living in an apartment above the Chix 'N Cranny business. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. You can contact me at my email darryl.gollan@gmail.com or my cell 226-268-4611.
ReplyDelete